Call (912) 302-3397 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Gussler, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Gussler completed a residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He currently practices at Memorial Health University Medical Center and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gussler is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Louisville School of Medicine | University of Kentucky College of Medicine | Vanderbilt University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gussler?
I would highly recommend Dr. Gussler and Dr. Piche and their staff at Georgia Eye Institute in Glennville, Ga. Amazing staff, from the front desk to the surgery hospital. Thank you Ga. Eye for restoring my vision again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Gussler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gussler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gussler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gussler frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Lazy Eye.
Dr. Gussler's office is located at 4720 Waters Ave Fl 2, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gussler speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gussler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Memorial Health University Medical Center4720 Waters Ave Fl 2, Savannah, GA 31404 Existing Patients: (912) 302-3397
Georgia Eye Institute of the Southeast LLC420 Gentilly Pl Ste A, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 306-3178
- 3 605 South Veterans Blvd Ste 102, Glennville, GA 30427 Existing Patients: (912) 302-3401