Dr. Weiner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Weiner, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Weiner completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Joseph S. Weiner, MD, PhD and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Weiner is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Columbia University/NY State Psychiatric Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- New York University, Other Education — 1986
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiner?
Doctor Weiner is very knowledgeable in his field, and is also very compassionate. You can't ask for a better combination. He really cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Weiner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weiner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weiner frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Adjustment Disorder , and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Weiner's office is located at 1010 Northern Blvd Ste 208, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Joseph S. Weiner, MD, PhD
Joseph S. Weiner, MD, PC1010 Northern Blvd Ste 208, Great Neck, NY 11021 (516) 336-2562