Dr. Stevenson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Stevenson, DO is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Stevenson completed a residency at Rush Presbyn St Luke'S Med Center. He currently practices at Saint Mary's Cardiology - Downtown Reno and is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevenson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush Presbyn St Luke'S Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Rush Presbyn St Luke'S Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Chicago Osteo, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 1993
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Triton Community College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Mary's Cardiology - Downtown Reno645 N Arlington Ave Ste 440, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
- 2 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
Saint Marys Medical Group Cardiology645 N Arlington Ave Ste 460, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center235 W 6th St, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-6490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevenson?
Dr Joe Stevenson saved my life by following my heart care very closely. After 2 annual visits he was concerned and immediately ordered an EKG. That is when we found out that the valve was closing and that is why I experienced 5 falls in less than 6 months. He found that I had severe Aortic Stenosis. I was never tired, was not out of breath, never passed out or was dizzy. I would just fall. In three weeks I was in the Hospital to have a new Aortic valve replacement. My TAVR is made of Cow heart tissue and I am doing just great. I was 78 when my procedure was done. That was 2 years ago. My Surgeon was Dr. Desai and he is also great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Stevenson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevenson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevenson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevenson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stevenson's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 440, Reno, NV 89503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center