Dr. Litam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Litam, MD is a medical oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Litam completed a residency at University Tx Med School At Houston. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McAllen1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litam?
My experience with Dr. Litam has gone very well. However,on one time, With even having my appointments in hand, I was not on the list. Also, having to wait two hours after the appointment was scheduled did not do my blood pressure any good.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Litam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Litam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Litam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Litam frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Litam's office is located at 1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Litam speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg