Dr. Joseph Carrozza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carrozza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Carrozza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, MA. Dr. Carrozza completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at Steward Medical Group - Arlington and is affiliated with Norwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Carrozza is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Hosp, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Georgetown Univ, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrozza?
He is one of the most thorough cardiologists with an excellent bedside manner and expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carrozza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carrozza frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Carrozza's office is located at 50 Mill St, Arlington, MA 02476. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carrozza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norwood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center