Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Jacobson, MD is a hematology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Jacobson completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Dana - Farber Cancer Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobson is board certified in Hematology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Medical Center81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 354-2170
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Jacobson's office is located at 81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute