Call (804) 794-0794 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD
Make an appointment(804) 794-0794
Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Niamtu III completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center|Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. He currently practices at Virginia Oral & Facial Surgery and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Carolinas Medical Center|Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve School Of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niamtu III?
I am in awe of this doctor! He came in today on his day off, after having some personal surgery, to help me with a post op problem—done by another surgeon. Dr. Niamtu kept me out of the ER, where I would have waited for hours and spent a small fortune. Plus he knew exactly what to do. Such a great surgeon and fine man. I don’t often find myself to be lucky in this life. But having Dr. Niamtu and his kind staff treat me, has helped change that. I’m very grateful.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niamtu III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niamtu III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niamtu III frequently treats Botox® Injection, Brow Lift, and Chin Implant.
Dr. Niamtu III's office is located at 11319 Polo Pl, Midlothian, VA 23113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niamtu III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.