Dr. Joseph Melvin, DO is a clinical neurophysiologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Melvin completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melvin is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Christopher's Hosp for Chldrn, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Josephs Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melvin?
Dr. Melvin is one of the Best. He is my grandbaby's Doctor/Neurologist at St. Christopher's Hospital. We are so greatful for Dr. Melvin and the treatment he gives my grandson. He gives my baby the best care. Thank you, Dr. Melvin for everything. Sincerely, Teresa (Caiden Caraballo's Grandmom)