Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph McAllister, MD
Dr. Joseph McAllister, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. McAllister completed a residency at Abington Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Abington Plaza Medical Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McAllister is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Abington Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAllister?
Dr Joseph McAllister is an excellent doctor. He also takes time explaining things as well as wonderful listener. He is very very caring.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph McAllister, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McAllister's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McAllister accepts your insurance.
Dr. McAllister frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. McAllister's office is located at 1235 Old York Road Suite 113 - Levy Medical Plaza, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McAllister has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.