Dr. Joseph Marshall, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Manteca, CA. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program. He currently practices at Central Valley Imaging Medical Associates Inc and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Manteca.
Central Valley Imaging Medical Associates Inc250 Cherry Ln Ste 116, Manteca, CA 95337 Existing Patients: (209) 647-2184
San Joaquin General
San Joaquin General Hospital500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA 95231 Existing Patients: (209) 468-6000
- Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
He only saved m'life! Been to a dozen Doctors (with EVERY type of imaging) who couldn't find what was wrong with me. They ALL said "it was in my head". After 9 months of unbelievable/agonizing pain, literally deteriorated to near death, luckily, was somehow wheeled into Dr. Marshall's lab. His careing/intuitive diagnostics found the rare spinal tumor that no one else had a clue. Can't say great enough accolades for this superlative physician and genuinely fine human being. An absolute Saint in the fullest sense. Sincerely, GML (Hawaii)
- Doctors Hospital Of Manteca
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose