Dr. Joseph Marine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Marine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Marine completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Outpatnt Center and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Outpatnt Center
Halperin & Henrikson600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-2412
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marine?
Outstanding surgeon and physician. Performed very successful complex cardiac ablation surgery. Caring and very responsive to patient needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marine frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Marine's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital