Dr. Joseph Schwab, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. He currently practices at Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schwab is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-7426
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwab?
I believe it was his dad who was flown out to Bern, Switzerland in 1990 to learn Modified Ganz triple. I have massive acetabular bone loss, and radiographs are shocking.My socket has been shaved almost flat since childhood. Dr. Jeff Schwab and Dr. James Stiehl put their all into this against all odds salvage to keep me active. I want this man to do my next salvage. I bet this man learned from Dr. Jeffrey Schwab. Thank God. Permission granted to use radiographs and med records in public posts. To the younger Dr. Schwab, thank you!!!
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital