Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNamara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph McNamara, MD is a pediatrics specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. McNamara completed a residency at Misericordia Hosp. He currently practices at SMILOW CANCER HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNamara is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Misericordia Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Misericordia Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- U Genoa, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smilow Cancer Hospital
Smilow Cancer Hospital35 Park St Fl 7, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4640
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Associates PC
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Associates PC405 Church St, Guilford, CT 06437 Existing Patients: (203) 453-2013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNamara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McNamara frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. McNamara's office is located at 35 Park St Fl 7, New Haven, CT 06519. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNamara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.