Dr. Joseph Graham, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Graham, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Galena, KS. Dr. Graham completed a residency at PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialists 4 States and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery - Florida Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Pinnacle Health System, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2007
- William Jewell College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Oklahoma
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Preferred Community Choice
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Specialists 4 States
Orthopaedic Specialists of the Four States, LLC444 Four States Dr Ste 1, Galena, KS 66739 Existing Patients: (620) 783-4441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
I was experiencing sever lower back pain. I saw Dr. Graham and he informed me he could not remove all the pain but he could help me improve my quality of life. He operated on my lower back, fusing 5 vertebra. He also implanted 3 spacers. He has made me good again, I can walk, shop, shave, and my quality of life has greatly improved. I was very impressed with the level of explanation he gave. Answered all my questions, and gave me the time I needed to feel good about the choice I have made. The hospital and staff were all great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graham frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Limb Pain, and Spinal Fusion.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 444 Four States Dr Ste 1, Galena, KS 66739. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Integris Miami Hospital
- Labette Health
- Mccune Brooks Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Premier Surgical Institute
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg