Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Children's Hosp Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich?
What a thorough and caring doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich frequently treats Autism, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Gonzalez-Heydrich's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital