Dr. Joseph Coney, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Coney completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Retina Associates Of Cleveland, Inc. and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coney is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Retina Associates Of Cleveland, Inc.
Retina Associates of Cleveland, Inc.690 White Pond Dr # 120, Akron, OH 44320 Existing Patients: (330) 869-0738
Retina Associates Of Cleveland3401 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 300, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-5700
Retina Associates Of Cleveland9485 Mentor Ave Ste 110, Mentor, OH 44060 Existing Patients: (440) 205-4444
Retina Associates of Cleveland, Inc.15299 Bagley Rd Ste 200, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 663-0022
Retina Associates Of Cleveland5390 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44505 Existing Patients: (330) 759-8777
Retina Associates Of Cleveland170 North Rd Ne, Warren, OH 44483 Existing Patients: (330) 856-2238
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Resurrection Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coney?
My husband has been seeing Dr. Coney for a number of years. He has helped him immensely. He goes out of his way to find solutions to any concern or problem that my husband may have with his eyes. He is always pleasant and always has a smile on his face. He may sometimes even say something that makes us laugh. He is a Blessing! I can tell that he is a man of God. Dr. Coney's demeanor is wonderful! He will go to the limit to help each and every patient that has. I would recommend him highly! Dr. Coney's staff is always pleasant, warm, wears a smile, helpful, and so friendly. Each visit that we may have is very beneficial for my husband. We have always had a great experience at the Retina Association. My husband is so blessed to have a phenomenal doctor like Dr. Coney. God bless and keep him!
- Akron General Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center