Dr. Mayus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Mayus, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Mayus completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Rheumatology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayus is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayus?
Dr Mayus did a thorough exam and listened to my issues. It was an experience that I have not had with a specialist in years. He is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him. He even called me on a Saturday to let me know about my blood work. That is above and beyond!! ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayus frequently treats Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus.
Dr. Mayus' office is located at 3555 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Rheumatology
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Rheumatology3555 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 (417) 875-3120