Dr. Joseph Haber, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Haber completed a residency at St. Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at The Orthopedic Clinic Association and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haber is board certified in Hand Surgery.
The Orthopedic Clinic Association
The Orthopedic Clinic Association2222 E Highland Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 277-6211
- University Of Alabama In Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St. Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haber?
Super good bedside manner. Professional. Helped me with my trigger finger and elbow.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center