Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benoit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Benoit, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Benoit completed a residency at Maine Med Center. He currently practices at Downeast OB/GYN and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maine Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- UNIV OF VT COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1982
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Univ Of Alberta Fac Of Med, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benoit?
I have had Dr Benoit since 1992 and I can’t say enough about him! From the birth of my children to my many female surgeries he’s always been top notch. I would recommend him or anyone in his office. I just love that man as a person and a Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benoit frequently treats Vaginal Prolapse, Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Benoit's office is located at 700 Mount Hope Ave Ste 480, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benoit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
Downeast OB/GYN700 Mount Hope Ave Ste 480, Bangor, ME 04401 (207) 990-1615