Dr. Joseph Koenigsmark, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koenigsmark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Koenigsmark, DO is a addiction medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Koenigsmark completed a residency at Chicago Osteopathic Hosp. He currently practices at Acorn Addiction Centers and is affiliated with Community Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Chicago Osteopathic Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and associated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1985
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1984
- Cornell College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koenigsmark?
I have been going to this Doctors office for quite awhile. Not only are they helping me with my addiction, they also got my high blood pressure down and helped me with my depression with medication that has made all the difference in the world. The staff there are very friendly and personal. I definitely give Pro-Tech five Gold Stars!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koenigsmark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koenigsmark frequently treats Skin Screenings, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Tuberculosis Screening.
Dr. Koenigsmark's office is located at 1515 N Post Rd Ste C, Indianapolis, IN 46219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koenigsmark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital South