Call (571) 470-7702 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Kiernan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Kiernan completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Pittsburgh Graduate School Of Public Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1985
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Williams College, Ba 1978, Magnum Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Falls Church2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7702
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kiernan?
Dr. Kiernan is an awesome doctor. He is thorough, he speaks to his patients with respect and care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kiernan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Kiernan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kiernan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kiernan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kiernan frequently treats Heart Disease, Aortic Ectasia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kiernan's office is located at 2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center