Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Jellicorse, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Jellicorse completed a residency at Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med. He currently practices at PRIMARY CARE GROUP OF WEST GA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jellicorse is board certified in Family Practice.
- Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Care Group of West Ga
Pinnacle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine100 Professional Pl Ste 204, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 834-3351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jellicorse?
I have been seeing Dr J for some years now and I must say the nicest and most informed doctor I have seen all my life . I'm 49 yrs old and he has always been right on point about my issues and diagnosis. I can't believe any negative things has been said. He may not have had the best nurses , some nice and some not too friendly. But I love Dr J . I highly recommend him. I plan to continue to see him until he retires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jellicorse frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Obesity.
Dr. Jellicorse's office is located at 100 Professional Pl Ste 204, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jellicorse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.