Dr. Joseph Arias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arias' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Arias, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Arias completed a residency at St Michael Hospital. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Wisconsin Rapids Center and is affiliated with Aspirus Riverview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arias is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Michael Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Norwegian American Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic Wisconsin Rapids Center
Marshfield Clinic Wisconsin Rapids220 24th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Existing Patients: (715) 424-8668
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arias?
Dr. Arias thinks things through, and does a good job with my High Blood Pressure. He takes time with you in explaining your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arias frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Arias' office is located at 220 24th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital