Dr. Miller III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Miller III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Miller III completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller III is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Miller III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller III frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Miller III's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital