Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Ho, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Ho completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Sharp Memorial Hospitalist and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ho is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Campus, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sharp Memorial Hospitalist
Sharp Memorial Hospital7901 Frost St, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 939-3400
Sharp Rees Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-stealy Medical Group Urgent C300 Fir St, San Diego, CA 92101 Existing Patients: (858) 499-2600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ho?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ho frequently treats Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Ho's office is located at 7901 Frost St, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ho has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest