Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Hanna, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manchester, CT. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Eastern Connecticut Medical Practice and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosp St Raphael/St Francis, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Connecticut Medical Practice18 Haynes St Uppr Level, Manchester, CT 06040 Existing Patients: (860) 533-6551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanna frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and Mitral Valve Stenosis.
Dr. Hanna's office is located at 18 Haynes St Uppr Level, Manchester, CT 06040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanna speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital