Dr. Joseph Hancock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hancock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Hancock, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Hancock completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Robert Z Simekmd and is affiliated with University Medical Center. Dr. Hancock is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- L A Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Nat'l Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert Z Simekmd3502 9th St Ste 320, Lubbock, TX 79415 Existing Patients: (806) 761-0747
Barton General Surgery
Barton General Surgery1139 3rd St, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Existing Patients: (530) 543-5691
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hancock?
Explained procedures well, staff great, and timely with appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hancock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hancock frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Hancock's office is located at 3502 9th St Ste 320, Lubbock, TX 79415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hancock speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hancock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center