Dr. Joseph Rapp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rapp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Rapp, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Rapp completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview M C. He currently practices at SURGICAL SVCS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rapp is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview M C, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Baltimore City Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sfva Health Care System4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121 Existing Patients: (415) 750-2115
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rapp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rapp frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Rapp's office is located at 4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.