Dr. Joseph Gunasekera, MD is a cardiovascular pathology specialist in Beavercreek, OH. Dr. Gunasekera completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunasekera is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 2510 Commons Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (937) 558-3021
The Dayton Heart Center - Beavercreek
The Dayton Heart Center - Beavercreek2510 Commons Blvd Ste 140, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (937) 558-3021
- U Wisc, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- N Middx Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- U Sri Lanka-Colombo Fac Med, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunasekera?
Dr. Gunesekera is a wonderful doctor...He is courteous, very professional and shows great compassion for his patients. His office staff is excellent too...especially Judy! I would recommend him to anyone!!!!
- Grandview Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center