Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Germano, DO
Dr. Joseph Germano, DO is
- Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Winthrop Uni, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Winthrop Uni|Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- WINTHROP UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 1999
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Germano?
Listed well to my medical concerns and promptly scheduled the testing to set up medical procedures. Doctor Germano and medical staff were dedicated to remove a one wire pacemaker and implant a two wire pacemaker. The complex procedure made a significant change in my everyday life.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Germano, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Germano's profile.
Dr. Germano in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Germano frequently treats the following conditions: Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Sinus Bradycardia and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Germano's office is located at 212 Jericho Tpke Ste 2 Mineola, NY 11501. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Germano is able to speak Italian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Germano provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joseph Germano, DO is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Germano, DO holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Joseph Germano, DO has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Cardiology Associates - Mineola
NYU Langone Cardiology Associates - Mineola212 Jericho Tpke Ste 2, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 663-4480
NYU Langone Medical Center
NYU Langone Interventional Radiology259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 663-0333
NYU Langone Nephrology Associates - Bethpage and Mineola
Bethpage Primary Medical Care530 Hicksville Rd, Bethpage, NY 11714 (516) 937-5000