Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Lewis, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at Lankenau Hosp. He currently practices at Chester County Cardiology and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lankenau Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Lankenau Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chester County Cardiology
Occupational Health Center915 Old Fern Hill Rd Bldg A, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 696-2850
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
It has always been a good experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Lewis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Bldg A, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital