Call 720-743-7500 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Abdallah, MD is a nephrology specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Abdallah completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Western Nephrology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdallah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Colorado Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Saint Joseph University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Nephrology8410 Decatur St Ste 100, Westminster, CO 80031 Existing Patients: 720-743-7500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdallah?
Dr. Abdallah, is a blessing!! I was seeing a doctor prior who was way to busy to see and didn't keep me informed on my condition. Dr. Abdallah, is doing the opposite he is constantly keeping me informed of the plan and where I am at in my treatment. My fiance and I are so happy we found a Nephrologist who is patient, kind, and listens. The staff is always nice as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Abdallah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdallah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdallah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdallah frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Abdallah's office is located at 8410 Decatur St Ste 100, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdallah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdallah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.