Dr. Fredi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Fredi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Fredi completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. He currently practices at Pierremont Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fredi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Strong Meml Hosp/u Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pierremont Cardiology1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 210, Shreveport, LA 71105 Existing Patients: (318) 212-3858
Pierremont Cardiology - Mansfield
Pierremont Cardiology - Mansfield207 Jefferson St, Mansfield, LA 71052 Existing Patients: (318) 212-3858
Pierremont Cardiology - Many
Pierremont Cardiology - Many240 Highland Dr, Many, LA 71449 Existing Patients: (318) 212-3858
Willis-Knighton Cardiology2001 Doctors Dr, Springhill, LA 71075 Existing Patients: (318) 539-1701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fredi?
I love Dr. Fredi! He’s wise and listens to his patients, while running appropriate testing. Also, his nurse is precious and returns phone calls in a timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Fredi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fredi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fredi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fredi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fredi's office is located at 1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 210, Shreveport, LA 71105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.