Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Polak, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Polak completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Polak is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Montreal, Fac Med, Medical School — 1977
Tufts Medical Center
New England Medical Ctr
Tufts Medical Center750 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6044
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Polak frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Polak's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.