Dr. Espiritu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Espiritu, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in St Louis, MO. Dr. Espiritu completed a residency at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Center for Specialized Medicine and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espiritu is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- St Louis U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Specialized Medicine
Center for Specialized Medicine1225 S Grand 2l Door 4 # 5, St Louis, MO 63104 Existing Patients: (314) 977-9600
Salus Center3545 Lafayette Ave Ste 1200, Saint Louis, MO 63104 Existing Patients: (314) 977-5337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espiritu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Espiritu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Espiritu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espiritu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Espiritu frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Espiritu's office is located at 1225 S Grand 2l Door 4 # 5, St Louis, MO 63104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espiritu speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital