Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Graham, MD
Dr. Joseph Graham, MD is
- Bowman-Gray/Wake Forest U|U Ill/St Francis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Ill/St Francis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY / MAIN CAMPUS, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Oscar Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
Excellent surgeon and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Graham, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Graham's profile.
Dr. Graham in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 1812 E MAIN ST Dothan, AL 36301. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Graham is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Graham provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joseph Graham, MD is affiliated with Flowers Hospital and Southeast Health Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Graham, MD holds board certification in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery.
Dr. Joseph Graham, MD has a star rating of 3.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Health Medical Center
Southeast Health Surgery Clinic
Family Practice Clinic of Dothan P.A.1812 E MAIN ST, Dothan, AL 36301 (334) 794-2825