Dr. Joseph Domachowske, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Domachowske completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Upstate University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Domachowske is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Upstate University Hospital750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 464-1996
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domachowske?