Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Sweeney, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Sweeney completed a residency at Fed Dublin Hosps. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital. Dr. Sweeney is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Fed Dublin Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Bronx Muni Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Coll Surgs, Residency Hospital — 1980
- IMTH, Internship Hospital — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 793-4810
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweeney frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Sweeney's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.