Dr. Diaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Diaz, MD is a allergy specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at University South Fla. He currently practices at Allergy Asthma & Immunology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University South Fla, Internship Hospital
- University South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1983
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy Asthma & Immunology
Allergy Asthma & Immunology Associates of South Texas P.A.2414 Babcock Rd Ste 109, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (210) 616-0882
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
A really great office visit, Dr Diaz listened to us and prescribed a treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Diaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats Animal Allergies, Pollen Allergy, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 2414 Babcock Rd Ste 109, San Antonio, TX 78229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diaz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center