Dr. Creevy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Creevy, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Creevy completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center and Orlando Regional Healthcare System. He currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Creevy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- National Naval Medical Center and Orlando Regional Healthcare System, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Medical School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.
Intercoastal Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Cent3333 Cattlemen Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232 Existing Patients: (941) 371-3337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Creevy?
Excellent doctor. No nonsense but friendly and knowledgeable. Cares for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Creevy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Creevy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Creevy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Creevy frequently treats Overweight, Arthritis, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Creevy's office is located at 3333 Cattlemen Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital