Dr. Joseph Carchedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carchedi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Carchedi, MD is a functional medicine specialist in North Wales, PA. Dr. Carchedi completed a residency at University of Health Sciences The Chicago Medical School. and is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Health Sciences The Chicago Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Health Sciences The Chicago Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 515 Stump Rd Ste 222, North Wales, PA 19454 Existing Patients: (215) 780-1898
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carchedi?
Doctor Carchedi is very thorough, searches for the underlying condition rather than just focusing on the symptoms and shows compassion. The office is immaculate along with a professional staff too. I recommend Dr. Carchedi to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carchedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carchedi frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adrenal Gland Diseases, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Carchedi's office is located at 515 Stump Rd Ste 222, North Wales, PA 19454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carchedi speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carchedi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health