Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD
Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Shawnee, OK. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. He currently practices at Shawnee Occupational Medicine and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee.
- Dot Examiner Certification, Other Education — 2013
- Board Certification Emergency Medicine, Other Education — 1990
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baptist Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University 0f Oklahoma, Medical School — 1979
- St. Thomas Seminary College, Denver, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McKenna's profile.
Dr. McKenna frequently treats the following conditions: Drug Abuse, Injuries, and Occupational Injuries. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 1414 N Kennedy Ave Ste 105, Shawnee, OK 74801. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee.
Dr. McKenna has over 43 years of healthcare experience.
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee
Shawnee Occupational Medicine
Shawnee Occupational Medicine1414 N Kennedy Ave Ste 105, Shawnee, OK 74801