Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKenna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD
Dr. Joseph McKenna, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Shawnee, OK. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. He currently practices at Shawnee Occupational Medicine and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee.
- Dot Examiner Certification, Other Education — 2013
- Board Certification Emergency Medicine, Other Education — 1990
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baptist Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University 0f Oklahoma, Medical School — 1979
- St. Thomas Seminary College, Denver, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenna accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenna frequently treats Alcohol Testing, Breath Testing, and Drug Abuse.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 1414 N Kennedy Ave Ste 105, Shawnee, OK 74801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee
Shawnee Occupational Medicine
Shawnee Occupational Medicine1414 N Kennedy Ave Ste 105, Shawnee, OK 74801