Dr. Klink has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Klink, MD is a urologic oncology specialist in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Klink completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Deaconess Clinic and is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klink is board certified in Urology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Deaconess Clinic4209 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630 Existing Patients: (812) 426-9855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klink?
Very knowledgeable. Explains the process in a manner easy to understand. Very pleasant. Great doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Klink, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klink's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klink accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klink frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Polyuria.
Dr. Klink's office is located at 4209 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Deaconess Hospital