Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finetti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Finetti, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Finetti completed a residency at Highland Hospital University Rochester. He currently practices at Unity Family Medicine Parkway and is affiliated with Unity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Finetti is board certified in Family Practice.
- Highland Hospital University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Unity Family Medicine Parkway
Rochester Office500 Island Cottage Rd, Rochester, NY 14612 Existing Patients: (585) 368-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finetti?
We have been with Dr. Finetti for years. He worked with us during the adoption of my son from Korea and is still taking care of him 10 years later. He took wonderful care of my dad and was compassionate to our family during his final stages of Alzheimer's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Finetti's office is located at 500 Island Cottage Rd, Rochester, NY 14612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Finetti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unity Hospital