Dr. Buendia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Buendia, DO is a general surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Buendia completed a residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy General Surgery and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center College of Public Health, Other Education — 2000
- Universty Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy General Surgery
Mercy General Surgery4140 W Memorial Rd Ste 621, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 749-4231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buendia?
Dr. Buendia is very attentive, didn't rush, and has excellent bedside manner. He didn't push me towards surgery and gave me every option. He explained things where I could understand and answered all of my questions. He is so kind and I would recommend him to everyone I know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Buendia, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buendia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buendia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buendia frequently treats Hernia Repair, Gallbladder Removal, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Buendia's office is located at 4140 W Memorial Rd Ste 621, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City