Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Brock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Barre, VT. Dr. Brock completed a residency at Sparrow Hospital - Lansing MI. He currently practices at CENTRAL VERMONT PRIMARY CARE and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brock is board certified in Family Practice.
- Sparrow Hospital - Lansing MI, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Primary Care
Central Vermont Primary Care246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brock?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brock frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Hepatitis C Virus Screening, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Brock's office is located at 246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center