Dr. Bavaria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Bavaria, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bavaria completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He currently practices at University Pennsylvania Cardio and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bavaria is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bavaria?
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Pennsylvania Cardio
University Pennsylvania Cardio3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Bavaria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bavaria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bavaria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bavaria frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Bavaria's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania