Dr. Byrne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Byrne, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Perryville, MO. Dr. Byrne completed a residency at Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Torrance, Ca. and is affiliated with Madison Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Byrne is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Sports Medicine At Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, La, Fellowship Hospital
- Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Torrance, Ca, Residency Hospital
- Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Torrance, Ca, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Byrne?
The best orthopedic doctor I have ever been to, and have been to a lot through the years for a variety of things9 from leg injuries, to back injuries etc. Would highly recommend Dr. Byrne for anything orthopedic related. Drove from Cape for the visit, would drive to St .Louis or farther for the visit if needed. After one visit I am pain free for 1st time in over 6 weeks. Diagnosed and treated with a great bedside manner and explained it all where I understood it. He deserves 10 stars, but only 5 available
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Byrne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Byrne frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Byrne's office is located at 206 Hospital Ln Ste 202, Perryville, MO 63775. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Madison Medical Center
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Hospital