Dr. Joseph Talarico, MD is a general surgery specialist in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Talarico completed a residency at Metropolital Group Hospitals Residency In General Surgery, University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Victor Surgical Care and is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talarico is board certified in General Surgery.
Victor Surgical Care
Victor Surgical Care350 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Existing Patients: (585) 398-8363
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Metropolital Group Hospitals Residency In General Surgery, University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talarico?
I knew I had a hernia for months and was putting it off because I previously had surgery on another hernia and was worried about the healing time. Dr. Talarico explained that doing laparoscopic surgery with a robot speeds up the healing process. He and his staff were both professional and thorough and took great care of me. These guys are the best and would recommend to family and friends!
- Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Newark - Wayne Community Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital
- Saint James Mercy Hospital